- Working with our team to solve complex business, brand, marketing, and technology problems and get a clear and detailed understanding of what the challenges are from a business point-of-view. Design and implement insight-driven multi-channel digital campaigns and strategies for capturing the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- Analyze & research the existing digital assets, products, services, current strategies and business needs in order to identify key business challenges and opportunities;
- Plans and executes inbound content marketing campaign in support of business strategy;
- Outlines and implements digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs);
- Derives actionable insight from analytics tools to constantly test and optimize content;
- Report upon the impact of the strategy and make recommendations for further improvements;
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience may be considered;
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken);
- Storytelling - Able to bring an idea to life on a white board;
- Strategic - Great understanding of traditional and digital marketing, on how to build strategies and knowledge of how businesses work;
- Copywriting - A good amount of creativity, analytical thinking, great communication skills and a genuine love of digital. A great sense of humor never hurts either.
Nice to have
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot Inbound Marketing;
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Ad Serving, etc).
- We’re working on a challenging beauty & make-up app that has multiple functionalities. Amongst them, the app should use a face recognition and an image scanner system. If that sounds interesting, then you should come hear the other great things this app should do.
- You will be a key member of our growing team responsible for developing web and mobile applications;
- You will be working with a small team to deliver software respecting the deadlines and offer the highest possible quality;
- Develop different iOS applications, especially for start-ups;
- Collaborate with your team members (backend and frontend developers) to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- Nice to have 2+ years of experience as an iOS developer;
- Good understanding of the iOS platform;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Share experience and knowledge with your colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow; Be motivated to continuously learn and develop your skills;
- Able to present technical ideas and solutions to team members and clients;
- Nice to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
Business Development InternApply
As a Business Development Intern you will focus on lead generation, marketing, and evaluating sales opportunities. This job is a 3 months project at first with possibility of going full-time if project succeeds. You will be a part of our Revenue department and you’ll work closely with Revenue team to develop and grow the sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity to learn what marketing and sales mean in a software development company.
What you'll do
- Market Research: identify and evaluate specific business opportunities
- Identify suitable and effective leads channels and sources
- Maintain weekly lead generation report
- Ensure that the Revenue team has account information that is accurate and up to date
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Passionate about marketing and/or sales
- Able to take initiative
- Advanced English
- Good communication skills
- Marketing/Business studies
Associate Support EngineerApply
- Understand SendGrid emailing platform;
- Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via email and chat;
- Analyze technical issues and resolve basic support problems;
- Enthusiastically respond to technical support requests through online chat and tickets;
- Empathize with the customer and provide excellent customer service;
- Learn all the ‘ins and outs’ of the product and services offered to properly assist users with selecting the appropriate subscription plan for their needs.
- Customer service skills;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Reliable with teamwork spirit – you take ownership and you’re ready to help whenever needed;
- Smart and proactive – take initiative, document yourself and ask questions;
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities;
- Can follow objectives and key results;
- Positive attitude – you also see solutions, not only problems; you understand that things aren’t smooth all the time, but you keep a smile on your face;
- Nice to have: technical degree;
- Previous work experience isn’t a must.
Front End DeveloperApply
- One of the projects we’re working on is a fully-automated outbound marketing and marketing automation platform. Backend is being developed as we speak using Golang. The next challenge is to create the frontend from scratch using React.JS - that’s where you come into play to help the frontend team!
- Integrate functionality with design and performance;
- Develop according to web standards;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Smart and enthusiastic about both user experience and front-end technologies; Experience with Jquery/JS, HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with React.JS;
- Always aim to improve the way you work;
- Self-motivated and continuous learner;
- Curious about new digital technologies and aspire to combine usability with visual design.
Associate Backend DeveloperApply
- Work on an innovative and scalable cloud platform that has millions of hits per day;
- Develop, code and maintain the current integrations;
- Work with API calls;
- Investigate, simulate and fix issues;
- Work with our global team of web engineers;
- Come up with ideas on how to improve the way we work.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small group;
- Experience with PHP, MySQL;
- Experience with GIT;
- Debugging knowledge;
- Understand what a web server is and how it is working;
- On your way to write clean and efficient code;
- Experience with app development and deployment in the cloud;
- About 2 years of previous experience in backend development.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of web frameworks;
- Experience with GoLang;
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Create/maintain test automation to support regression testing;
- Support acceptance test creation/refinement with product owners;
- Execute manual tests to verify that the acceptance criteria are met;
- Reproduce production issues in test environments;
- Author efficient bug reports;
- Verify production fixes in test environments.
- Professional software development environment and QA experience;
- Scripting/programming experience to automate testing;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical/troubleshooting skills;
- A passion for delivering excellent software;
- Self motivated, but also a team player;
- Be creative and have fun!
- Help improve our uptime and scalability through better processes, infrastructure, and automation
- Participate actively in the engineering process
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications and network;
- Configure servers and network;
- Continually document and expose configuration processes and policies;
- Prioritize tasks and work independently, while interacting with other product and engineering teams;
- Install and maintain projects in PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node, Python, GO;
- Install and manage e-commerce projects: Prestashop, Magento, WordPress.
- Experienced as a Linux System Administrator;
- Good knowledge of CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Knowledge of networking principles and security practices;
- Have experience with load balancers;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Capistrano;
- Experience in high scalability and real-time environments;
- Familiar with administering MySQL, No-Sql, Memcache, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB;
- Familiar with configuring Nginx, Apache;
- Email: Postfix, Exim, Qmail, SpamAssassin, ClamAV;
- Systems monitoring (Nagios, Munin);
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet);
- Tcpdump, Wireshark, IP stack tuning & debugging;
- Nice to have: Bachelor degree in a technical field.
- We are in constant competition with ourselves.
- We're constantly learning from each other and from our clients.
- Taking responsibility and ownership, being a reliable team member.
- Find a reason to smile in every situation, no matter how tough it is.
- Tech savvy.
- Daily lunch
- Medical Insurance
- Snacks and drinks
- T-shirt open bar
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Apple tech equipment
- Annual team building
- Other events for some offline interaction (game nights, Christmas party)
- Bonuses for special occasions: childbirth, Christmas
- Support for your professional development
- We love the idea of spot bonuses